Anti-collision strobe light for commercial drones
This drone strobe light is designed to be as light, minimalistic and as powerful as possible. It satisfies all the FAA/CAA guidelines set out for anti-collision lighting on drones. Due to its compact size and minimal weight this unit can be fitted to any drone, DJI, Autel, Parrot, Yuneec etc.
The unit weight 12 grams, charges in 30 minutes via a micro USB and is highly visible from a full 360 degrees, in a bright colour of your choosing.
The simplicity of this unit makes it truly unique. There is a single on/off switch located on the left-hand side of the Micro USB charge connector, the LED light is centrally located on the top of the unit and the lithium polymer battery is located below the printed circuit boar (PCB). There is a single green status light located above the on/off switch indicating that the circuit has been powered on. There is also an orange status light on the right-hand side of the unit to indicate the unit is charging - this light turns off when the battery is finished charging. The unit is securely wrapped in heavy duty heat-shrink sleeving to protect the battery and PCB from physical damage.
· Size: 32 x 24 x 18 (L x W x H mm)
· Weight: 12g
· Light intensity: 500 Lumens
· Light colour: cool white, red or green, (colour is specified per unit and not switchable)
· Light setting: single strobe mode
· Strobe run time: 2 hours
· Active limp mode run time: 15min
· Power ON status light: yes (green)
· Battery: lithium polymer - internal none-replaceable
· Battery charging: micro USB
· Battery charging time: 30-32min
· Battery charge status light: yes (orange)
· Mounting: 3M dual lock system (recommended)
· Control: single on/off power switch, anti-tamper
· Compatibility: can be secured to any drone
· Housing: none (protective heat-shrunk covering)