Anti-collision strobe light for commercial drones
This drone strobe light is designed to be as light, minimalistic and as powerful as possible. It satisfies all the FAA/CAA guidelines set out for anti-collision lighting on drones. Due to its compact size and minimal weight this unit can be fitted to any drone, DJI, Autel, Parrot, Yuneec etc.
The unit weighs 5 grams, can charge a single cell lithium polymer battery via a micro USB and is highly visible from a full 360 degrees, in a bright colour of your choosing.
The simplicity of this unit makes it truly unique. There is a single on/off switch located on the left-hand side of the Micro USB charge connector, the LED light is centrally located on the top of the unit. There is a single green status light located above the on/off switch indicating that the circuit has been powered on. There is also an orange status light on the right-hand side of the unit to indicate the unit is charging - this light turns off when the battery is finished charging. The unit is securely wrapped in heavy duty heat-shrink sleeving to protect the PCB from physical damage.
This unit does not have a battery! This unit is tailored to those who want to supply their own battery or system regulated voltage. This strobe operates between 3.75 and 4.2V.
DO NOT EXCEED 4.2V!
· Size: 32 x 24 x 10 (L x W x H mm)
· Weight: 5g
· Light intensity: 500 Lumens
· Light colour: cool white, red or green, (colour is specified per unit and not switchable)
· Light setting: single strobe mode
· Strobe run time: 2 hours
· Active limp mode run time: 15min
· Power ON status light: yes (green)
q Battery charging: micro USB
· Battery charge status light: yes (orange)
· Mounting: 3M dual lock system (recommended)
· Control: single on/off power switch, anti-tamper
· Compatibility: can be secured to any drone
· Housing: none (protective heat-shrunk covering)